Department of international economics
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) has started accepting applications for included education in Gjovik in the fall semester of the academic year 2019-2020 within the framework of the Eurasia program “NTNU-KPI Collaboration within Industry 4.0 Education”.
The purpose of the project “NTNU-KPI Collaboration within Industry 4.0 Education” is to organize attractive studies in accordance with the Sustainable Manufacturing Program through an exchange of knowledge between the NTNU and the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
The call is open to master’s degree students in the first year at the Institute of Mechanical Engineering and the Faculty of Management and Marketing.
– a letter of motivation;
– a master’s thesis abstract;
– a Certificate of English Proficiency at the В1 level or higher;
– a recommendation letter from an academic supervisor;
– grades abstract of applicant’s academic record;
– a transcript of a bachelor’s diploma and annex to it;
– creative achievements (publications, prizes won at olympiads, patents, etc.);
– a biometric passport or visa valid for the period of a trip.
Tuition fees are covered at the expense of the project.
Application deadline: March 1.
For any questions, contact Olha: +380 98 712 3509
Project coordinator: Mykhailo Krutsyak
Site design and development: Oleksandr Markov